How to Allow Cookies in Browser
Once you’ve selected the cookie settings, you can start navigating the settings. The settings screen has hundreds of options, so type ‘cookies’ into the search field and filter out any options that do not match. Scroll down to the bottom of the settings screen to find the section titled Cookies and other site data. To customize cookies, select the ‘Allow sites to store cookies on your computer’ and click the “Edit” button.
Open The Chrome App Chrome:
- Launch Chrome on your computer.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Under Privacy & Security, click Site Settings.
- Click on Cookies.
- From there you can: Turn on cookies:
- Turn on the switch next to Blocked.
- Turn off cookies:
- Turn off Allow websites to store and read cookie data.