Then, run your Java Web Start application by clicking the link in the JNLP file. This will launch the Java Web Start software and load the application. If you want to remove Node JS, you can use the windows control panel. Navigate to the “Uninstall a program” section and select Node. JS and nap. Then, restart your system. That’s it. You’re all set!
- Click the “Apps” option on your phone.
- Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser.
- Select “Settings” (located at the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” on the Settings screen.