How Do I Enable Disabled Apps On My Galaxy S7:
Galaxy S7 Enable Apps:
- Launch the Settings App.
- Scroll down and press ‘Applications’.
- Then tap the ‘Application Manager’ option.
- Tap the ‘All Applications’ drop-down menu.
- Tap the ‘Disable’ option.
- Find and click on the app you want to allow.
- Then tap the ‘Allow’ button.
Smartphone displays have curved sides that run over the horizontal edge of the smartphone device. Unlike the front-facing cameras, their front-facing cameras take a circular cut near the top right of the display, and both models use an on-screen ultrasonic reader. The international S10 models use the Exynos 9820 system-on-chip, while the American models use the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855. Both devices sell for 128 or 512 GB of internal memory.