Collaborative items are sections of a web page that are used to receive or retain your attention. Anyone can get bored by scrolling through the page and leaving it immediately if it does not merge. Therefore, web pages tend to add features that users can interact with, rather than just looking at a web page. Undoubtedly, most of the time, these are the features that keep us connected to the Internet for hours on end.
Follow These Steps:
- Launch Chrome Browser for Android.
- Tap on the 3 dot straight icon menu for more options.
- Select Settings from the list.
- Scroll down to Site Settings option and press to open.
- Enter the website URL you add to a separate list in the window.
- Tap the Add Command button to make changes.