Enable Facebook Ads Account
As the owner of a small digital marketing agency and school, enable facebook ads account are good for my business, my clients and my students. But, one of the biggest problems I see often is that people sink into ads without understanding the ad policy, and end up with unauthorized ads and disabled accounts.
When things go wrong with your Facebook ads, it usually falls into two categories: unauthorized ads or a closed account. If you receive an ad denial, it may be due to a violation, while the account is disabled due to repeated ads violation or a negative response to your account.
Hold and try a few things to remove the flag that caused the denial. Try the same ad from a different Facebook ad account with the same page, or a different ad with the same Facebook ad account and different page. The reason for this is the annoying dynamic separation. It is important to know whether the ad account, the Facebook business page hosting the ad, or the ad itself. If it doesn’t seem to work, contact someone on Facebook.
How to Activate Ads Manager On Facebook:
As always, you have been monitoring a number of campaigns you have set up in Ads Manager. Everything was going well. But one day, you found out that your Facebook ad account was closed. Keep your head up! In this tutorial, you will find out why Facebook might stop your ads and show you how to make your disabled Facebook ad account work faster.
If one or two people report an ad, unlike your page, or hide your content, it is not the end of the world. The challenge is when the percentage of negative feedback compared to the total number of ad ideas starts to rise.
How To Remove Restriction On Facebook Ad Account:
To get the best results for each ad response, navigate to the ad level at Facebook Ads Manager. Select each ad and click Preview. From the pop-up, select Facebook Post with comments.
If it was not a closed personal ad account, but a Business Manager ad account, then the steps above. You just need to create a new ad account for your business manager, a new Facebook page, and set a new payment method. In some cases, you may not need to create a new Facebook page. That is why the test method I mentioned above is very useful.
Facebook Ad Account Disabled Appeal:
This is a good time to realize that it is much easier to set up a new account when you first start using a business manager, than to play ads from a personal ad account. If you are a business owner, set up your business manager immediately and stop using the personal ad account.
If you are sure that you do not violate any of the rules, be kind and persistent. It is extremely persistent, as it can take a few days to get someone on the Facebook policy team to update your account. If you are in contact with someone, if you have invested heavily in Facebook ads, like the forum and are playing with rules, let that person know that you are talking to them.
How To Protect Yourself:
Whether you are slapped or not, here are some tips that can prevent you from experiencing the loss of your account:
- Check ads before making millions of them. Set one up and get it authorized before you duplicate ad sets and start playing multiple ads at once.
- Know more about policies:
- Have multiple administrators in each account to make a backup copy.
- Do not suspend advertising accounts with payment information until you are ready to use them.
- Have payment information only in the account you use on an ongoing basis.
- Use a Business Manager and stop using your personal ad account.
- View comments in ads carefully and if you see a negative response, correct it immediately.
- Do not allow the frequency to be too high for an ad (meaning users see the ad multiple times). This increases the risk of negative feedback.
- Share your last copy of the ad, the art of the ad and the prediction page we are going to before you try to endorse it in the first place.
Spend time developing your page and your ad account. Never go crazy and try to post dangerous ads. Finally, if your account is closed, do not panic; it has happened to many of us. Persevere in finding a solution to back up and work as fast as you can.